TM

Family First

 earlier post
Finally~
I have decided to stay with my current team!
It is a tough decision to make. Setelah bertapa di lereng2 bukit yang dikelilingi pokok2 teh, keputusan ni adalah yg terbaik utk aku, career and famlily.. I have to withdraw this good opportunity due to commitment to my family. Mcm korang semua tahu, layla will give a birth in this coming May.. I have to take care of her, dian n new born bb.. :)  Dian pulak semakin rapat dgn aku.. She develop very fast. One day she turns over and then next she starts crawling and before you know it, she’s walking. From the ‘ga-ga-gu-gu’ to the day she said ‘daddy’, it’s been amazing, and I don’t want to miss any of that,” Terima kasih boss kerana memberi kepercayaan kpd aku utk peluang ini...
Tapi kali ni aku terpaksa pilih -  family first and i believe it will pay dividends..


SHARE

Adi

Hi... "experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson ... .".

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment