TM

Hand in my pocket

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm fat but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm stress but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five

I feel dizzy but I'm okay
I'm not young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah

SHARE

Adi

Hi... "experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson ... .".

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. ni kena karaoke baru best ni... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t know how to activate amazon com primevideo mytv on your device? Visit the given link or If you have done installation then restart your device and watch amazon prime video on your device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where to buy tramadol online Buy tramadol online directed by doctors, this medicine is used for moderate to severe pain.


    silver singles dating site silver singles login uses an algorithm that matches you with people based on your personality, location, age, and desired relationship outcomes

    ReplyDelete